Welcome to VATSIM Romania your home vACC for Romanian virtual airspace
Welcome to the website of VATSIM Romania, the official Romanian virtual area control centre on the VATSIM Network. Here you will find informations about how to become a controller within our vACC, and how to find and use all necessary informations about flying in the vACC Romanian virtual sky area.
Enjoy your stay in Romanian virtual airspace! If you want to try for a virtual ATC Career JOIN HERE.
Come fly into and out of Bucharest LROP & LRBS and make sure George Enciu is ready to take up Bucharest Approach job full time.
You can take a short or a long flight, IFR or VFR just make sure you are there and enjoy yourself. There is also a great event at Bucharest going on, Bucharest Friday Online, so expect coverage on other airports in the country.
Come enjoy Romania on 30th June 2017 between 1700 and 1900 UTC. You can find the charts and sceneries on our website.
1 visitors online now 1 guests, 0 members All time: 38 at 04-11-2016 07:06 pm Max visitors today: 3 at 08:43 am This month: 6 at 06-15-2017 12:35 pm This year: 11 at 01-31-2017 08:27 pm
EUROPA websites must follow the Commission's guidelines on privacy and data protection and inform users that cookies are not being used to gather information unnecessarily.
The ePrivacy directive – more specifically Article 5(3) – requires prior informed consent for storage or for access to information stored on a user's terminal equipment. In other words, you must ask users if they agree to most cookies and similar technologies (e.g. web beacons, Flash cookies, etc.) before the site starts to use them.
For consent to be valid, it must be informed, specific, freely given and must constitute a real indication of the individual's wishes.
However, some cookies are exempt from this requirement. Consent is not required if the cookie is:
- used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication, and
- strictly necessary in order for the provider of an information society service explicitly required by the user to provide that service.
Cookies clearly exempt from consent according to the EU advisory body on data protection- WP29pdf include:
- user‑input cookies (session-id) such as first‑party cookies to keep track of the user's input when filling online forms, shopping carts, etc., for the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases
- authentication cookies, to identify the user once he has logged in, for the duration of a session
- user‑centric security cookies, used to detect authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration
- multimedia content player cookies, used to store technical data to play back video or audio content, for the duration of a session
- load‑balancing cookies, for the duration of session
- user‑interface customisation cookies such as language or font preferences, for the duration of a session (or slightly longer)
- third‑party social plug‑in content‑sharing cookies, for logged‑in members of a social network.
Article 5(3) : http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm