-Dezarhivati arhiva intr-o locatie la alegere
-Pentru a rula acesati fisierul RUN THIS Romania.bat
Update: Nou design pentru desen Ground Otopeni
Update: Modificare rute VFR CTR Otopeni
New: Adaugare de puncte noi conform amendament
Update: Reorganizare zone restrictionate
Bugfix: Corectare coordonate pista LRSV si punct ROXAV (CTR Suceava)
New: Desenare proceduri RNAV RWY25 LRCL
Bugfix: Corectare coordonate punct VIBUD
Update: Freetext update pentru LROP
Bugfix: Corectare frecvente si interval squwck code
Bugfix: Corectare indicative pozitii si alte buguri
New: Noile SID-uri de la LRSV
-Aeroportul Baia Mare isi schimba denumirea in Maramures
-Pista de la LRBM se modifica din 10-28 in 09-27
-Se modifica desul STAR RNAV 07 la LRCL
-s-au sters din baza de date pistele vechi de la LRCL si LRIA
-s-au adauga zone restrictionate noi
-s-au adaugat urmatoarele aerodromuri si heliporturi: LRBN LRCB si LRMA
-s-a sters din baza de date radarul MSSR Buciumeni
-Modificari ale headingurilor magnetice pentru LRIA LRBM LRSM LRCK LRAR LRTR
-puncte si cai aeriene noi sau cele existente modificate
-puncte vechi scoase din baza de date la LROP
-ASR-urile FIR BUCURESTI HIGH SI LOW, CTRZ BAIA MARE, CTRZ SATU MARE, TMA NAPOC 07/27 modificate
0 visitors online now 0 guests, 0 members All time: 54 at 12-16-2018 05:15 am Max visitors today: 7 at 01:44 am This month: 20 at 01-11-2020 02:44 am This year: 20 at 01-11-2020 02:44 am
EUROPA websites must follow the Commission's guidelines on privacy and data protection and inform users that cookies are not being used to gather information unnecessarily.
The ePrivacy directive – more specifically Article 5(3) – requires prior informed consent for storage or for access to information stored on a user's terminal equipment. In other words, you must ask users if they agree to most cookies and similar technologies (e.g. web beacons, Flash cookies, etc.) before the site starts to use them.
For consent to be valid, it must be informed, specific, freely given and must constitute a real indication of the individual's wishes.
However, some cookies are exempt from this requirement. Consent is not required if the cookie is:
- used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication, and
- strictly necessary in order for the provider of an information society service explicitly required by the user to provide that service.
Cookies clearly exempt from consent according to the EU advisory body on data protection- WP29pdf include:
- user‑input cookies (session-id) such as first‑party cookies to keep track of the user's input when filling online forms, shopping carts, etc., for the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases
- authentication cookies, to identify the user once he has logged in, for the duration of a session
- user‑centric security cookies, used to detect authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration
- multimedia content player cookies, used to store technical data to play back video or audio content, for the duration of a session
- load‑balancing cookies, for the duration of session
- user‑interface customisation cookies such as language or font preferences, for the duration of a session (or slightly longer)
- third‑party social plug‑in content‑sharing cookies, for logged‑in members of a social network.
Article 5(3) : http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm